We have only a few polices primarily focused on your wellbeing and safety. They are:
- Adherence to any Government imposed Covid and related health directives
- No smoking or vaping within the fenced area of the club grounds
- No driving at the jack without ample warning to neighbouring rink bowlers
- Be conversant with the fire evacuation drill posted on the left-hand side inside the front entrance
- The AED [defibrillator] is on the right-hand in the hall way on the northern side of the clubhouse.
- No food or alcohol carried over or consumed on the greens
- Only soft soled shoes or bare feet on the greens